Yeah… I didn’t intend for this to happen, but damnit now I have to keep it going. I’m on a run streak! My last day off was October 23rd, and since then I’ve done at least 3 miles every day, with the average being around 6 miles. Last weekend I did my longest run since the spring, a 10 miler.
I’m not one of those people who NEEDS to run every day. Even when I trained for marathons I only ran 4-5 times per week. I did complete a year long run streak from January 1 to December 31, 2000 but I would not recommend that to anyone. I’m not sure how long this is going to continue, but I’m thinking I’ll try to at least make it through the end of November.
Here are some photos from our trip to DC this week.
I officially passed my first runner while pushing the BOB yesterday… poor dude. I like running in DC. We stayed three blocks from the White House, so I didn’t have to deal with traffic. I’m glad we opted to bring the running stroller instead of running on the treadmill at the hotel. We didn’t have room to pack both strollers so I just used the Ergo carrier for most of our outings.
So back to the title of this post… I keep adding to my list of movies I can always watch no matter how many times I’ve seen them. They’re not necessarily my favorite movies of all time, but I like them because they freaking make me laugh. In no particular order:
1. Old School “We’re going streaking!”
2. Step Brothers “So many activities”
3. Forgetting Sarah Marshall “Pop up. Pop up and do less.”
4. Superbad “McLovin”
5. The Big Lebowski “YOU’RE Mr. Lebowski. I’m the Dude. So that’s what you call me”
6. Bridesmaids “I didn’t know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad handwritten book…”
7. I Love You, Man “Give it back. Return the favor.”
8. Anchorman “Stay classy”
9. The Hangover “It’s not a purse, it’s a satchel…” and pretty much everything else Alan says
What other movies would you add (or which ones on my list would you remove)? Have you ever completed a run streak?